~SHOW * STYLE~ BROWBANDS
Claire Jones Mrs Claire Jones
Lot 9/Lot 502 Great Eastern Highway PO Box 180
THE LAKES WA 6556 CHIDLOW WA 6556
I do prefer contact via email if possible; that way I have a record of what you would like and size/colours etc. written down. I'm very slow on text so please don't expect long text messages from me!
* How your computer views colours may not be the same as how my computer views them! If in doubt, please send me a sample of the colours you want - or I can send you samples to match.
* You can choose ANY centre from the DIY page; if I don't have a centre in stock it will be listed as unavailable on the page.
* If I have already started to make your band and you change your mind about the colours style or bling, I'm sorry but I will not start again, so please make sure you have settled on your design before I begin! Ribbon shades also may vary in between the different size ribbons used to create a browband; this is beyond my control to change - it is like buying knitting wool from different dye lots!
* I am happy to be paid with a money order or direct deposit, but sorry I no longer accept cheques as the bank will charge me if your cheque should be dishonoured.
* PLEASE do not ask me to post out an item or items before they are paid for as I don't wish to offend you by saying "No". Unfortunately I have had my fingers burnt by non payers in the past and so make it a blanket policy now for everyone. I will "Layby" items if you need to pay that way (I would appreciate knowing that you wish to layby first!), but again item(s) will not be posted out until all funds have cleared into my bank account, OR you can supply me with a "banky" looking payment receipt.
* I cannot make your band until you give me a SIZE; leaving it up to me by saying you want a "Full" or a "Pony" may mean I make you the wrong size so if you can measure your band before ordering that would save a lot of time for us both :)
* I work on the "soonest paid, soonest made" principle - ie if there is a queue for browbands to be made, the people who have paid first will have their band made first. I know some browband makers will allow people to jump the queue for an added fee, however I don't offer this as I don't think it's fair to the people who have already paid soooooo.....
PLEASE do not leave it til the last second to order a browband....I hate to disappoint people, but there is no way you can order a band on Monday and have it paid, made and delivered by Friday...it's just not possible unfortunately
I post browbands out via "Signature on Delivery"; this is Aus Post's new version of registered post. I know you can track parcels now with regular postage, but did you know Aus Post will only pay up to $50 in compensation on parcels posted using regular postage if they do lose it?
* Browbands cost $10 to post Australia wide.
* Stocks, earbonnets or mini vests cost $10.55 Express to post Australia wide.
* I am happy to combine postage if you purchase items together.
* Bling is posted in Express (trackable) bags, these cost $10.55 for 500g or $14.80 for 3kg
Copyright ~Show*Style~ Equestrian 2008 -2014.
All DESIGNS, images and text contained in this site are subject to Copyright and must not be reproduced in any way without the express permission of the owner Claire Jones.
Start with a browband Chose a matching stock Add a matching
To extend the life of your new browband
* To chose the right size browband to order, lay FLAT a band you know fits the horse and measure from end to end including the loops. Please measure carefully as I cannot exchange or refund a band that has been incorrectly measured. One of the major benefits of having a browband custom made is that you have have a custom SIZE made :)
* Store flat in a dustproof environment when not in use.
* I recommend you "Scotchguard" your band before use to keep it looking better for longer.
* Be VERY careful when bridling your horse if it already has make up on - Raven oil in particular does not mix with browbands!
* Spot clean marks from your band by dabbing a product such as "Sard Wondersoap" on a damp cloth then gently rinse with another damp cloth - do NOT immerse your band in water!!!
* Stocks can be hand washed in warm water and wool wash, (remove the stockpin first) dry flat and iron on cool setting using a starch product for extra body.
Most importantly, NEVER LEAVE YOUR HORSE UNATTENDED WHILE HE'S WEARING A SHOW BROWBAND!!!!!!!!!!
Even though I make my bands as robust as possible one good rub by your horse can spell disaster to your browband - not something you want to have happen when you're getting ready for your first class.
**PLEASE REMEMBER, ALL PRICES ON THIS SITE INCLUDE GST....THERE ARE NO "EXTRA" COSTS WHEN YOU BUY; EVEN POSTAGE IS WHAT AUSTRALIA POST CHARGES ME - I DO NOT CHARGE A PACKING FEE**
You can phone me on:- Mobile 0428 856 306 (don't forget I am in WA so in summer I'm three hours behind eastern states time)
email:- email@example.com *** TO THE AMERICAN VIEWERS OF MY PAGE, PLEASE NOTE, I LIVE IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA***